M2 nGage Telecommunications II Corp. provides VLAN point-to-point and point-to-multipoint services providing your business with a scalable and secure means of converging multiple business locations. By utilizing our infrastructure to connect our “lit” buildings and POPs or by delivering dedicated fiber or Metro-Ethernet to our customer’s location(s) while utilizing fiber rings to create a multi-site WAN, M2 nGage’s fully-managed VLAN solutions are customized to meet your exact business requirements. Our service is provided by configuring VLANs between multiple customer locations and routing the data traffic so it only traverses the M2 nGage network via inter-connected POPs or fiber rings.
Providing greater speed and efficiency than IP-based VPNs and typically more cost-effective than traditional point-to-point circuits, our VLAN services will provide your business with the cost-effective, secure solution you’ve been looking for. This service can be achieved on a metro-basis, as well as multi-city or internationally, within M2 nGage’s footprint. Ranging from 10 Mbps up to one Gigabit, M2 nGage Telecommunications II Corp. undoubtedly has the VLAN solution to meet all of your corporate needs. Benefits of M2 nGage’s VLAN solutions include:
- Establishing a scalable, flexible path to convergence for all of your business locations.
- Covers most geographical areas (metro, national and international)
- Deliver transparent LAN across the U.S.
- Provide incremental bandwidth options so you only purchase needed bandwidth
- All services meet Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) global interoperability standards.
- 98% of local area networks use Ethernet technologies